Access New Energy Now
Over the past year, the wireless mouse that goes with my computer became recalcitrant unless I used every day. Typically, it would freeze up and refuse to connect until my vibrational alignment was compatible with my computer work. Monday was one of those days. At about 11:00 AM, I finally took a deep breath and relaxed. That is approximately when the mouse started working again. Of course, my issue with the mouse was vibrational. I had not cleared its energy or mine for almost two days. The mouse needed a hard shutdown and restart to bring it back to life. I needed some yoga and stretching to calm my mind in a way that some call meditation.
Attending to my personal and spiritual needs was nice to think about, but I had just put myself through a weekend without a conscious pause. Feeling wide-awake as I lay in bed that night, I realized that other than sleeping, I had not stretched my muscles or relaxed my brain in almost two days. Over the past couple of months, I had started a daily stretching routine. Now, such previously frivolous activities are necessary for my continued good health. More than any other personal issue, a good life flows from good health.
Getting up, I went into our exercise room and settled down on my yoga mat, and then breathed in as necessary for a full energy clearing. Over the years, I have noticed that creative ideas happen often while I am meditating and doing yoga. It is like a game, where I can hardly wait to see, feel and become whatever it is that my subconscious has put in store for me now.
There I was, posed on my yoga mat, feeling the energy clearing all around me, then leaving me in a bubble of enlightened energy. This is not me bragging about my personal enlightenment. The Energy Bubble was the Enlightened One, leaving me wanting ever more of the same.
On November 19, 2007, a hearty band of 325 human souls in Taos, New Mexico celebrated a Quantum Leap in energy . Although appearances tell us that we had a slow manifestational start, new consciousness orchestrated changes in events that opened many of us up to the potential of new energy realities. It does not take millions of people to change the course of history or help to create a better outcome for Gaia, our Mother Earth. According to scientific evidence, it takes as few as the square root of one percent of the affected population to shift energies to what computer scientists might call a “new platform” or physicists would call a “new state”.
I will not endeavor to tell the whole story of new energy here. For easy listening or reading on that fascinating subject, check the Crimson Circle website. Register for the free “Channel Library” and then tap in to this valuable information.
Before I give examples of access points for new energy, may I remind you that new energy is available free of charge and in unlimited supply for all? In the new energy realms, the concept of shortage is unknown and in fact does not exist. “Shortage thinking” is one of the longest standing and strongest old-energy precepts. It resides near the foundation of both our capitalist system and many of today’s organized religions. The old-energy maven would say, “There is not enough of this old-energy to go around”. Then, in unspoken collusion with other old-energy mavens, he tries to create artificial shortages of old-energy supplies whenever he can. This drives up all old-energy prices and allows the old-energy maven to keep more of the old-energy supply, or money for himself. The old-energy mavens think little about wrecking the world economy, starting or encouraging regional wars and generally wreaking as much havoc on the world as they can. During the Vietnam War, there was a cynical, but all too honest appraisal of what was necessary for victory there. “We had to destroy the village in order to save it.”
If the old-energy mavens had their way, they would suck, crush, blast or strip every old-energy resource from the Earth before they go. The only problem with that concept is that the old-energy mavens are the least likely to escape their self-created and incipient ecological Armageddon. Not known for their lighthearted approach to life, few old-energy souls would dare to dematerialize here or re-materialize on some New Earth. More likely, they would hunker down and be the last to enjoy their fossil fuels, even as they, the last of the old guard spontaneously revert to a fossil-state themselves.
When comparing old-energy to new energy, an interesting fact emerges. Some humans can bridge the energy gap by taking a leap of faith that there will always be a new and wonderful tomorrow, right here on Earth. Old energetics will try to hold or pull us back to fear and shortage. However, those who are able to rapidly access new energy shall just as rapidly break free of their old-energy bonds and habits.
New energy is not all about “solar, wind and biomass”. Those were necessary and once novel approaches to energy production. Their fatal flaw as “new energies” is that they are connected to the old-energy grid every bit as much as a "belch-fire", like the coal-fired Navajo Generating Station. For many years, it held the record as the undisputed largest single source of old-energy gas emissions in the Four Corners region.
Luckily, new energy is much more whimsical than old-energy, with its connection to ancient conflicts and conundrums. New energy is everywhere, waiting like Easter eggs to be found by us, the children of the Earth. New Energy is abundant in water, light and in the air that we breathe. Only our preconceived notions and fixed belief systems keep us from seeing or feeling that new energy is ubiquitous in Nature.
Relatively high rates of old-energy usage are locked into our current Earth-management system. Here in the U.S., we must admit that old-energy helps us keep warm in the winter and allows us to travel across the landscape in our formerly beloved automobiles. Because change does not manifest overnight, we shall live with gradually declining remnants of old-energy and old-energy thinking throughout the transition period.
Since the Quantum Leap in 2007, the new energies have more frequently shown themselves to me. If you are an “old-energy reader”, you can stop here, because the balance of this article will not make any sense to you. For those of you who are more curious than the typical old-energy maven, please read on.
Easy Access to New Energy
- Find a quiet place to lay out your yoga mat. If possible, play some soft instrumental music in the background. Sit on the mat, preferably facing towards a full-length mirror. Assume your own personal version of the lotus position. With your derriere planted firmly on the floor, touch middle fingers to thumb and point your palms to the sky. Take in a deep breath and then let it out. From there, breathe normally, but deeply as you go. Time the duration of your inhalations to match that of your exhalations. Count quietly or aloud, “One, two, three, four, five” on each inhalation and the same on each exhalation. Over a period of time, you will intuitively learn to count at the same rate as your heartbeat, thus linking your heart rhythm to your breath rhythm. We call that “Heart Breathing”, which is one portal into the realm of new energy.
- As a variation to what you just experienced above, assume your lotus pose, but this time place your palms and fingers together as if in prayer. The prayer itself is optional. Still, you might find that just sitting there in that pose and breathing deeply, you will naturally put out a prayer, offering your love to All that Is. If so, do not be alarmed. It is just You getting back in touch with your own Divinity. Recognizing one’s self as part of The Divine is a second and very easy way to access the realms of new energy.
- As you sit, be sure to place your hands together, first at your heart, then in front of your face and finally above your head. Notice how your energetic offering and acceptance changes with the position of your hands. Raising your hands while in the prayer position symbolizes your own personal offering of love to All that Is. Alternatively, with palms up, you open yourself to receiving new energy from the universal Source. Note that new energy actually works in all directions simultaneously.
- Over many years, I craved for revelation, which I hoped to receive from outside forces of a godly nature. Imagine how funny it was for me to find that the key to unlocking what some would call “the secrets of the universe” is self-love. Regardless of your current pose or bodily position, take a few moments and admire your reflection in the mirror that is before you. Yes, initially it may be hard to look yourself in the eye, if only for the truth that your eyes might reveal. Sitting quietly, breathe and allow yourself to love that person who shimmers there in front of you. In so doing, you will discover another portal to new energy and universal love.
- For humans, love and intimacy go hand in hand, so give up denial and learn again how to love yourself in all of the ways that you desire. Now having learned that it is always good to love yourself, take a good meditative look at your life and realize that all of your dreams really do come true. This is yet another way for humans to open to new energy.
- As long as you are still sitting on your yoga mat, be sure to stretch your muscles and twist your torso around your spinal column. In order to prevent injury, use care and proceed slowly. Yoga is not a “weekend warrior’s” sport. It takes time, perseverance and a desire to experience progressively more pleasurable emotions and feelings of your physicality, mixed equally with your own spirituality.
- On the concept of spinal rotation… often the athlete with the best-developed torsional-rotation around his or her spinal column is the most successful in their sport. Picture a golf professional or perhaps a baseball star as they make their perfect swing. Only here and now, All that Is asks you to be the star. When you rotate your spine, you might hear and feel something in there go “pop”. Traditional theory says that you are realigning your vertebrae and that your body does so with a mechanical “pop”. In the era of new energy, we are coming to realize that the “pop” is the opening or reopening of our spinal cords to new channels of energy, as received from the universe. In return for sharing our physicality with a largely non-physical universe, we receive a corresponding update to our DNA. Think of it as similar to downloading a new operating system to your smart phone. Suddenly, the whole device works better and you are startled to believe that it is true. Soon, you accept this increase in functionality as an entitlement. In the case of the human being, the irony is that you are both the updated device and the one who must judge its new effectiveness. In a way, it is akin to asking a computer to think for itself.
- Either way, if you “Twist again, like you did last summer, twist again like you did last year”, you will take another peek at what is available in the realms of new energy. Is it any wonder that Chubby Checker introduced “The Twist” dance craze in July 1960. If you remember the 60s, you know that when people everywhere began to twist, there was change in the world.
We could go on and give additional examples about access to new energy, but it is time to try it for yourself. This is not the stuff of training programs and memorization. It is personal, powerful and loving in Nature. All you need is a relatively quiet place, a yoga mat, some free time and a desire to create your own future as you wish it to be. Remember that new energy is fun, so smile as you contemplate your future, either here or on a New Earth.
Happy New Year 2009 to all and to All that Is.